Monday 2 December 2019

Chopper



Last Monday Mum was driving my sister to camp when they saw a big chopper parked up in a farmers paddock. Mum raced back home to tell me and dad. Dad and I went to see the big chopper. We had a look around the chopper and then the pilot said I could jump in and have a look. This chopper is used for hauling out logs. When it took off we could see the log sling trailing behind underneath.

Mums car could nearly fit in!
Crew seats
Pilot Tim









The pilot told me to hold the controls and pretend I was flying it for the photo. I was really excited. 


Me next to the chopper

The rotor blades were huge and looked expensive.



One day I would love to go for a ride in a helicopter.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about